For repeat hole spacing between 3-7/8″ and 8-1/16″ (100mm and 205mm). The DOMINO Cross Stop enables precise and repeatable mortise placement across the surface or edge of a work piece. Designed for material of any length, the Cross Stop increases efficiency by eliminating the need for witness or scribe marks. Adjustable-spaced pins register against the starting edge of the material or in the previous mortise for accurate and consistent spacing of mortises. Attaches quickly and easily without tools to the Festool DOMINO Joiner. Replaces product 493488.
- Allows for repetitive indexing of mortises, without the need for witness or scribe marks
- Adjusts precisely in 1mm increments
- Index from opposite sides, for perfect alignment in edge gluing applications
- For repeat hole spacing between 4″ and 8-3/32″ (100 – 205 mm)
- Items included: a left and right cross stop
- For precise positioning of the workpieces with edge clearance of 4″ – 8″ (100 – 205 mm)