Affixing to the rib, or guide on top of the Festool FS Guide Rail, the Limit Stop can be used to provide secure stop points for repetitive cutting and for routing with most Festool routers. With a seamless fit to the rear of the TS plunge cut saw’s sole plate, the Limit Stop also helps reduce the risk of kickbacks for plunge cut starts. Though Festool TS saws are packaged with a single Limit Stop a second stop is useful for pairing as a stop or start point. Includes one Limit Stop.
- Provides a secure, positive stop for starting or ending a cut
- Fits seamlessly to the back of the TS plunge cut saw’s sole plate, helping reduce the risk of kickbacks for plunge cut starts
- Fits quickly and securely to the top of the FS Guide Rail for both cutting and routing applications
- Can also be used as guide stop
- Used as a rear and front stop position on guide rail FS/2