From the shop to the job site, the BORA 3.25hp Router Motor delivers the performance you need to get the job done. Whether you’re shaping edges, cutting dadoes or rabbets, or using it in the CNC machine, you still get the easy handling you need to create your best work. No compromises here—get everything you need in a router with this versatile, powerful selection from BORA Tool.
Bora PM-6200 3-1/4HP Router Motor
Out of Stock
The BORA 3.25hp Router Motor marks a new era in router motors, delivering the highest-powered performance without skimping on handling or durability. As the largest and most powerful router motor on the market, it’s an essential tool for anyone who’s serious about woodworking.
- 3.25hp Variable Speed
- Soft start and variable speed dial ensure complete control
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- 15 AMP motor offers 10,000 to 22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- 4.2” diameter motor for easy use with router lifts
- Precision ER collets for secure, accurate routing
- ¼” and ½” collets and offset wrenches included
Replaced by model #SH-COMBO1.